WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU
Here’s all you need to have a good time at POTP
- Party on the Pitch ticket (duplicate tickets will not be issued under any circumstances)
- Bring ID if you look under 18 in order to be admitted to Party on the Pitch
- You will also need ID if you want to buy alcohol and look 21 or under
- Please bring proof of ID to show you are over 18 year old. PASS is the recognised national proof of ID card
- Warm clothing – remember, even if it is a warm, sunny day, chances are, as in previous years it will get cold later in the evening when the last acts are performing
WHAT NOT TO BRING
- ALCOHOL: All partygoers will be searched on entry. Any alcohol found will be confiscated
- PETS: Sorry, pets are not permitted at Party on the Pitch
- AIR HORNS: They are not permitted, for the sanity of those around you
- FIREWORKS: They are illegal. Any fireworks found on entry search and thereafter will be confiscated
- GLASS: No Glass allowed! Please only use plastic containers
DO NOT bring anything that could be interpreted as an offensive weapon, i.e. a multi purpose style tool that contains a knife, mallet etc. as they will be confiscated.
ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES: It is a condition of entry on our licence that you allow yourself and your belongings to be searched by the Police or Security. They will carry out random searches when you are entering the arena, do not attempt to bring in illegal substances as you stand a very real chance of being caught.
We do not condone the use of drugs but please remember that unfamiliar surroundings and large crowds are not the place to experiment with drugs or alcohol.
If you see somebody who appears to be having a bad time, please alert a Steward who will seek help.
Do not assume that they need water. We have trained drug advisors on site who will help, as well as full medical facilities.
Further information can be obtained from the 24 hour National Drugs Helpline on 0800 77 66 00 or visit www.talktofrank.com. Need advice on alcohol? Call 0800 917 8282.